Autoadjustable digital clock widget
Code, widgets and gadgets for integration
This is the completely customizable digital clock widget that, also, resize himself to fit maximum widget size.
You can integrate your digital clock with any of these methods:
Other Google services (like iGoogle)
Wordpress integration (not valid on wordpress.com free ones)
Blogger or Blogspot:
1. Go to Blogger and access your account. You'll see your control panel. Press "Design" button of the blog you want to add the digital clock.
2. In the new screen, select "Add a gadget" link in your preferred location.
3. In gadgets screen, choose "Add your own" option.
4. Now, write this url:
In the text field. Press "ADD BY URL" button.
5. Now you can see the digital clock configuration screen. You can change fonts, colors, etc. Sometime changes doesn't apply in this screen, but they do in your blog. Press "Add" button to end the process. Now you have the digital clock in your blog.
Other Google services (like iGoogle):
Add a custom URL gadget using this one in a process similar to the previous one
Wordpress integration (not valid on wordpress.com free ones):
1. Go to your Wordpress admin area: yoursite/wp-admin and access your admin area.
2. Access to Apperance menu, Widgets submenu.
Default value (empty): 200px
Default value (empty): 75px
Default value (empty): green
Default value (empty): transparent
Fonts (comma separated):
Default value (empty): Fixed width fonts
Whith above data, script line is: